The Rise of Democratic Schools and 'Solutionaries': Why Adults Need to Get Out of the Way | Education on GOOD
Most adults are simply not doing enough, except for perhaps Charlie Kouns and David Loitz—the visionaries at Imagining Learning. Around the United States, Kouns, Loitz, and their team have been hosting listening sessions, inviting young people to share their revelations and insights on education.
"We have been told by students that this was often the first they had been asked to share their own views on education," says Loitz. "We must provide a safe space for them to express this vision, to dream, critique, revise, and reinvent the world in which we live."
9 Notes/ Hide
- antoniobaezverdin likes this
- blondegirlfrnd likes this
- fadota likes this
- antoniobaezverdin reblogged this from adventuresinlearning
- drewberrymuffin reblogged this from adventuresinlearning
- drewberrymuffin likes this
- knowledgesponge likes this
- adventuresinlearning reblogged this from imagininglearning
- edzedomega likes this
- imagininglearning posted this